School of Watchmaker's Arts VilleneuveOpen all year
EDUQUA certified structure of training and professional retraining
Edahv offers modular courses that can be followed whilst at work
3 timetables are available:
08h00-12h00 / 13h00 - 17h00 / 18h30 - 21h30
Operator In Watchmaking
This 320 hours basic training lasts 4 months. It leads to a certificate of operator in watchmaking. This certificate will be issued after final examinations and a minimum presence rate of 80%.
This training is deliberately oriented towards the practical in order to allow a rapid acquisition of skills for an optimal insertion into the working world.
At the end of the training, you will have a wide range of employment opportunities: Micromechanics, turning, pharmacology, sales, training, jewellery etc.
Price: CHF 30 per hour (group) – CHF 90 per hour (private)
Maximum 20 trainees per session
We are pleased to offer you various specialization modules:
- Watchmaking complications
- Quickservice ASS
- 3D Modelling
A number of traineeships are possible, according to the needs of the participants:
- Discovery training: You will discover the watchmaking world supervised by professionals. Through this training, you will have the opportunity to choose one of our different specialization modules.
- Creation training: Creating and assembling your own watch. Choose its style according to our catalogue and leave, at the end of your training, with your creation.
- Evaluation training: With a view to securing a job, you may request to have your watchmaking achievements evaluated. This training will offer you the opportunity to do this.
Price : CHF 18.-- per hour
As of April 2017 - 4 levels of training are available:
- I: Beginner
- II: Intermediate
- III: Advanced
- IV: DAO 1
Price: CHF 40 per hour (group) – CHF 90 per hour (private)
DAO 1: CHF 60 per hour (group) – CHF 120 per hour (private)
Maximum 10 trainees per session
- Registration possible at any time.
- No prerequisites.
- For training certifying the age of 16 is required.
- Our training courses can be followed in French or English
We have principles and we make every effort to apply them.
Download our prospectus